Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 February 2017

I D Wednesday!!



This is the start of our fortnight challenge 
which is just FOR FUN!!


Here is my card 




This is a lovely stamp of roses that I have stamped & embossed in white on to desert card. I have then coloured them in with my pens in reds & greens. Cut out in oval & matted on to the red pearl drop oval. All on this pretty rose pattern paper I had. Other extras are the red ribbon,red bow, stamped & embossed sentiment,pearls all on the kraft card base.


Thanks for looking 

Our challenge will be HERE

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I saw your link on the Crafty Creations Challenge and wanted to stop by and say what a lovely card this is!

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW ryour card is so pretty.Love that flower image and the colors you used.Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Anna said...

Your card is wonderful. . . love the color!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna

Anna-Karin said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Unknown said...

This is very elegant. Love the flower. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xxx